Purchasing a Property - Instant Quote
Thank You So Much For Your Inquiry!!
Established & Trusted For Over 25 Years. Initiated Over 18,000 Transactions. No Claims!
We WANT YOUR BUSINESS.
We Make The Whole Process Easier! How?
- Easy Online Forms Prepared And Emailed To You.
- Simply Complete Online And Email Back!
- No Need To Attend Our Office In 99.9% Of Cases.
- We Save You Time And Money From Our Online Process.
- No Postage In 99% Of Cases Required.
- Expert Legal Advice Given To Clients In Relation To Conveyancing Work
- Plenty Of Staff To Answer Your Calls And Respond To Your Emails.
Nothing Hidden And All Open And In Writing, So There Is No Confusion. You Can See What Is Included And What Is Not.
We Will Email You All Documents Once We Have Contract From The Agent And Or, Obtain A Signed Copy Of The Contract.
We Look Forward To Making The Process As Easy And Enjoyable As Possible!!!
SO HOW MUCH?
$770 to $880 inc GST is the average cost.
Our professional fee is $525 plus searches and disbursements which should equal $770 to $880 inc.
ALL UP - For a basic no additional work transaction.
It all comes down to how much the searches cost us. Searches are documents we buy in order to clear the property you are buying, of debt owed.
Eg. Land Tax, Council Rates, Water Rates, Mortgages & or Caveats etc. Called Searches.
Our Motto - "Keep It Simple, Keep It Cheaper."
- House, Titled Vacant Land, Commercial Premises - Up to $880 inc all up.
- Vacant Land off the plan (no titled as yet) - From $770 inc all up.
- Off the Plan Dwelling (not finished or titled as yet) - From $770 inc all up.
If there is an Owners Corporation applicable
- You Would Need To Add Approximately $155 To The Above Price. Only IF, We Need To Order Such A Certificate From An Owners Corporation (Body Corporate) ONLY If It Applies To A Purchase Otherwise Disregard And It WON'T APPLY.
- No Lender Involved - Cash Buying? - We Will Need To Do Additional Work In This Instance And You Would Need To Add Approximately $95
Based On No Changes To The Current Contract.
FREE - Contract Overview Regarding The Format Of The Contract. Detailed Written Report Available From $100 More (Ex Gst) Based On $50 Rebate Given Off Full Price On Settlement Being $150.
Lock Me In! I Agree To Engage You To Act For Me At This Price.
OPTIONAL ADD ONS
CONTRACT REVIEW PRIOR TO SIGNING CONTRACT
Get A Review Of The Contract Before You Sign, Call Our Office For Options!
Call Our Office Now Ph: 1300 787 705 For Friendly Staff Assistance.
For Quotes Outside Business Hours Only, Call 0400 593 593.
If You Have A General Question, Please Click Here.
To Engage Us To Act For You Use Our Online Form.
Detailed report available
- FREE Overview - Email Us The Contract BEFORE You Sign It.
- Extensive Written Report $150 PRIOR To Making Your Written Offer. $50 Refunded On Settlement When We Complete Conveyancing.
What Is A 'FREE Overview?'
- Don't Want A Detailed Report But Would Like An 'Overview' Of The Format Of The Contract.
- Simply Email Us The Contract.
- Call Our Office And Free Overview Given Of Which We Will Email To You.
- No Legal Advice Given With This Option.
What Is A 'Detailed Contract Review?'
It's A Specialised Written Report On The Contract You Want To Make An Offer PRIOR To You Signing. Before You Sign A Contract, We Can Review It For You. The Review Involves Going Through The Contract, Advising On Conditions In The Contract And Offering Suggestions On Adding Special Conditions And Recommending Various Due Diligence. This Can Typically Take Our Office 1-3 Hours To Complete.
- Know What You Are Signing
- Detailed Explanations On Contract Terms And Conditions
- Suggested 'Add In's' Tailored For Your Situation
- Legal Advice
- Suggested 'Exclusions' To Remove Prior To Signing
- $150 Inc GST - This Investment Is Payable Upfront
- Rebate - Get $50 Back If You Are Successful On Buying The Property And We Do The Conveyancing Work For You.
- Therefore You Can Get This Extensive Report For As Low As $100!
- Great For Having A Better Understanding Of What's In A Contract And How It May Affect You.
Our Professional Fees Include The Preparation Of The Following Items. The Work Listed Is Included Under Our Professional Fees.
- Easy Email Documentation To You.
- No Face To Face Usually Required.
- Professional Letters Of Instructions To You.
- Preparation Of A Transfer Of Land.
- Email Correspondence To Your Lender And Or Broker Of Copies Of Documents Prepared.
- Statement Of Adjustments Preparation.
- Duties Online Attendance.
- Settlement Instruction Preparation.
- Notification To All Parties Of The Change Of Ownership On Settlement.
Costs INCLUDED In The Above Estimations
Searches Enable Us To Find Out More Information About The Property Being Bought. We Must Do This In Order To Clear Debt On The Property, Otherwise You Would Inherit The Seller's Debt. How Much Are They? For The Purchase Of A Block Of Land We May Only Have To Obtain A Title Search Depending On The Situation Hence Possible Lower Charge. For A House Purchase, A Standard Set Of Documents (Being Title, Council Information, Water Information And Land Tax) Cost Us Roughly $125. We Add A Margin Of 20% To Any Searches Ordered. I.E. If The Tile Cost Us $20 It Will Cost You $22 Ex Gst.
For A Property Involving An Owner's Corporation The Extra Average Cost Is $155 Ex Gst Being The Cost Of Certificate We Must Buy.
Searches @ Cost Plus A Margin Of 20% Which Is Very Fair.
Search Cost Are Considered As Being Purchased, Which Is Included In The 'Expected Estimated Final Cost (Average)' As Listed Above.
Disbursements INCLUDED In Our Estimate
How Much Is Included? Electronic Settlement Fee - $150 Included In Estimation.
Typically They Are All Included In Our Transactions. Our Costs Disclosure Would Detail Any 'Known Or Possible' Exclusions.
NOT INCLUDED - Additional Work
The Above Prices Are Based On Simply, Straight Forward Property Transactions That Involve Only What Is Listed As Included. Some Files Actually Cost Less, Some Files More Depending On The Councils And Water Authorities Involved As The Pricing For Searches Differs Between Them Or A Client's Particular Needs. An Average Cost Of A Basic Transaction.
In The Event That Additional Work Is Requested Or Required, We Endeavor To Advise You Of This At The Time Of Your Enquiry. Every Effort Is Made To Put Any Additional Cost In Writing To You, Either At The Start Of The Transaction Or As It Proceeds.
Should You Require Work Outside Of Quote, We Charge On A Time Basis. Time Based Charge Equates To $4.17 Pm Charged In 15-Minute Intervals. Eg. You Buy The Property In Your Name And Want To Add A Relative To The Contract. That Would Be Outside Of Our Quote And Would Be Charged On A Time Basis Which Would Take Typically 15 Minutes To Prepare. Therefore, If You Don't Need Extra Work You Won't Be Charged For Extra Work, If You Do, You Understand That There Is A Fee For Additional Work. Keep It Simple, Keep It Cheap.
Mr Ashley Clarke (Senior Conveyancer)
Licensed Conveyancer by the Victorian Government
Dip. Fin. Ser. (Conveyancing)
Low Cost Conveyancing Services (our price is plus GST unless otherwise stated)